Saturday, June 27, 2009

Curriculum choices

I'm a lunatic, and I've already been working on our curriculum choices for next year when Crumpet turns 4. I'll be using some Sonlight materials and a few books suggested in The Well Trained Mind. In my wanderings, I also discovered Winter Promise. I found this site really exciting, and I'm pretty sure we'll be using them throughout our homeschooling years! They have great themes that tie several subjects together. I'm really excited about the Children Around the World theme, which we'll use when Crumpet gets a bit older. The science program for K-2 also looks great. And I think we'll start math using the Horizons program, but we may change in later years. Phew, good thing I got that out of the way, a year early! Anything to avoid cleaning my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment