Monday, February 15, 2010

Fitness Challenge

This post is not about Crumpet, but I only have the one blog, so here goes:
I'm joining the Fitness Challenge over at Families are Fun. It's a 6 week challenge to get healthier overall. Recently, that has become a huge fixation of mine. I'd definitely like to lose weight. More importantly, I want to make exercising a habit, and I want food to become fuel to me, instead of an emotional crutch. I've been doing reasonably well on my own, but I think having a group of people watching my progress and focusing on the same goal will help keep me on track.
This morning, I've weighed and measured myself (No, I don't think I'll share the measurements!), and each Monday I'll post my progress. My goal is to exercise at least 5 times a week and to lose 1 pound a week. Totally achievable. Wish me luck! Better yet, join us!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! You can do it! I lost 45 last year and gained back 12 in the last few months. I am back exercising and eating less to loose the 12 again. I had done really good until Sunday when I went crazy and ate my weight in chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete