Sunday, September 5, 2010

I found PAINT!!

Crumpet's preschool teacher suggested I visit the nearby teacher supply store to find a product I was looking for. I didn't find what I was looking for, but I DID find an entire wall of tempera paint. Every color I could ask for. More than one bottle of each! So exciting. They sell tons of kid craft supplies, as well as amazing teaching tools. A teacher's dream. A nightmare for my bank account...Oh happy days!
(For anyone having trouble finding these things in Hawaii, run immediately to Education Works!)

3 comments:

  1. I had a serious problem finding craft supplies on Maui. It looks like you are getting settled there on the island. I am going to be making my blog private. If you are interested in being a reader, let me know. Blessings on your time in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your budget will never be the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting. It looks like you are settling nicely. And I agree with Ticia on the budget comment :)

    ReplyDelete