Thursday, February 10, 2011

Practicing Gratitude Gifts 351-375

I am truly blessed. Many people around me have lives that are unfairly falling apart right now, and I cannot tell you how grateful I am for every breath I get to take. Or how much time I am spending crying right now...
351:The sounds of Crumpet and his friends playing.
352: We are taking an unexpected trip to Maui in 2 weeks!
353: A new volunteer opportunity for Crumpet and me.
354: A friend's husband who babysat Crumpet while we had a girls' night out.
355: The courage to do something crazy that I never thought I'd do.
356: Friends to join me in my craziness.
357: A package of cool new cooking tools that arrived in the mail!
358: We will be watching not 1 but 2 dogs in March! yay!
359: Two children's plays in one week!
360: Good doctors for my best friend's mother, who is my second mom..
362: Being so close to that friend that I knew something was wrong before she told me.
363: Help at last for a very troubled girl.
364: Peace and hope for her parents.
365: Cheap long distance phone calls...
366: Another day of life and health.
367: Dress up clothes!
368:My thyroid values came back normal after 3 weeks off of medication! We'll recheck in 3 months...
369: Abundant farmer's markets.
370: Love.
371: Joy
372: Crumpet misses me when I am gone.
373: But he finally lets me go.
374: Strength to carry on during a difficult week.
375: Clean sheets.

Well, this was sort of a downer list...I hope you are all having an easier week!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that you had tough week. But, as Professor Dumbledore says, "Happiness can be found even in the darkest times"... especially with kids.

    ReplyDelete